Lunes, Abril 22, 2013

MY JOURNAL
Introduction




A pen, a notebook and the Bible are my daily journal tools. I felt a strong connection with God doing this daily bible journal. Being able to listen to God as He talks to me everyday thru His words in the bible.

I use to have a lot of questions about my self,  life, living and people but God had manage to teach me little by little everyday. I learned life is not just about me. Life is all about others and letting them live the way they wanted it to be.

2 komento:

  1. Nice first post po. Konting ayos na lang ng layout :) Welcome to the blogging world po :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I hope I can do this constantly. I wonder who sees my blog now? I hope they can give comments too like u. I would try arranging lay outs..

      Burahin