Huwebes, Abril 25, 2013

BE A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON


BE A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON


Why is it important to gain trust?

Proverbs 10:2
 Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value,  but righteousness delivers from death.

Salin sa Magandang Balita Biblia: 
Kawikaan 10:2
"Ang yamang buhat sa masama ay di papakinabangan, ngunit ang katuwiran ay maglalayo sa kamatayan."

Personal Application:

"Tallied!" is what I say every time  I made my cash balancing. I feel great amount of relief and joy while seeing that the money I handled were all accounted for. It is not a huge amount but being able to handle it well give me self satisfaction and a way to say to our Heavenly Father with a winning smile,  " Lord, see..I'm honest just the way you want me to be".

I remembered one time that I had to pay ten thousand pesos just for not listing to whom I gave the money to. Every single cent of that money I paid had an equivalent number of tears of sadness knowing how those people did me wrong. The recipient did not had the heart to admit it and kept the money for himself.  It gave me so much pain to know how people can be cruel because of money. Thanks to God,  I learned that ill-gotten treasures had no lasting value. Whatever they took from me won't last and the punishment that comes along with that money would be under God's care. I would just keep going on and do my best to be honest, to be righteous in the eyes of the Lord and be saved from death of sin.

A few months after that incident, I received a blessing. God had returned that money to me in other ways and He even gave me more than what was lost. With a cold hand and a teary eyes, I almost shout to praise God and tell  how wonderful He is for soothing the pain I felt inside while I was holding the check. I felt that I was given that check because I did my best to be trustworthy and I would keep on doing it.

Prayer:

Our Heavenly Father, Thank you for the blessings. Even as other did not see how we are doing our job with all honesty,  I know dear Lord that You are watching. I would always try my best to be honest with my family, work, people and friends. Please help me gain strength to do so. Keep me away from temptations and keep all those bad things away from me. I am doing all these to please you, Dear  Lord, and no one else. Amen.

Lesson Learned:

If others would know that we can be trusted, God and people would be pleased and blessing would come easily along the way.  The happiness we would feel knowing that what we did is according to God's will is real. For peace of mind that gives good health and happy life...It really pays to be TRUSTWORTHY.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento